Tricking kids into exercise! Getting them on Fit Boots is a great way to sneak in physical activities to avoid obesity.
Fitness. To some kids, that’s a dirty word. For some, it’s worse than that most diabolical of all words: math. Unlike some math, though, fitness is a crucial ingredient in the recipe for a long-and-healthy-life stew. If you have used many tricks (with varying degrees of success) to get your kid to drop his unhealthy eating habits, but what can you do when your child absolutely hates running, jumping, or making any strenuous movement?
You get them a pair of jumping shoes from Fit Boots. Bouncing, running, playing games becomes fun for them and you will see, they don’t even want to take them off.
Have you seen a child who does not like to jump?
Jumping is just a very natural feeling.
We promise that your kids will have so much fun, that they will even forget that they are exercising.
This is the ideal model for children or youth (45 – 100 lbs)
Please note that X-Joy Black/Black comes with a lighter and softer set up than X-bound. If you are over 100 lbs, please choose the Fit boots X-Bound model.
X-Joy is recommended for children and adolescents under 100 lbs
Fit boots X-Tense is the equivalent of Power Shoes of Kangoo Jumps.
- Premium Quality Rebound Boots
- Elevated Rebound Experience
- Kids have so much fun rebounding on Fit Boots that they even forget that they are exercising.
- Softer and Lighter Set Up
- MyFit Liners have PU leather ankle for maximum comfort, lower volume material to let your feet breathe and 4 way stretchable toe to fit 3 shoes sizes.
- Durable buckle system should make it easy to find a fit that feels snug and comfortable.
- A longer life span
- Every part is replaceable
- Lining on blades (shells) to make them more durable
- All spare parts are compatible with KJ boots or any other rebound boots brand (except the soles )
There are no reviews yet.